Since 2000, Domain.com has developed its products and services while trying to make everything accessible for customers. If you are looking for a mid-range service that provides all the functionality to host a website at an affordable cost, then it is worth visiting Domain.com. As part of a larger organization that owns 30 other hosting brands, this company has the experience to offer the best, but they have some shortcomings in certain areas. In general, prices, web hosting and technical support are average and allow any basic user to have their site online in a few minutes through their main product, which are shared web hosting plans.
They specialize in the following:
- Shared Hosting;
- Domain Registration (their free domain services offer customers: URL forwarding, email forwarding, total DNS management or transfer lock);
- VPS Hosting;
- Web Design;
- SSL Certificates;
- Online marketing services;
- Email Hosting;
- Website Builder;
- WordPress Hosting.
- Free domain name for a year
- E-commerce solutions
- Free website builder
- Marketing tools
Why choose Domain.com Hosting?
- They mainly focus on shared hosting
- Accessible prices
- Solid support network for the United States
- Marketing gifts
The Website Builder provides+ 100 mobile-friendly templates, a stock image library, SEO tools, pre-built sections and pages, and so on. Email plans are made to match the domain of the customers; they also provide web access to the outlook, free-on-board, and set-up, or world-class security. PHP, Perl, Python; Web Analytics; unlimited mailboxes; unlimited databases of MySQL; unlimited domains; no setup fee. VPS features on CentOS.
Overall, Domain.com is a great company that comes with a selection of good options for customers to choose from.
- A number of freebies and great features;
- Installation of CMS systems;
- No Dedicated Servers;
- No standard cPanel control panel (weak point for some customers);
Want to know if Domain.com Hosting is right for you?